Problem with copy groups in standalones

tkuypers at telenet.be tkuypers at telenet.be
Wed Aug 18 10:17:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm having a strange problem, maybe someone can assist...

I need to duplicate a group of controls into another group and do some things with it afterwards. In the IDE the following works fine:

         copy grp "RightPageOriginalNew" to group "PageList"
         put it into vNewPage

But when I save the app as a standalone, no copy is made and the variable It returns empty...

I'm running on Mac, RR version 4.5.0-dp3, but 4.0 gives the same result.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

PublishingTools4u
Ton Kuypers