revNavigator

Geoff Canyon Rev gcanyon+rev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 21:26:19 EDT 2010

I was referring to the fact that for most people revNavigator just
takes up space in their install (since they don't use it).

But as Andre pointed out, there is a more recent version available,
which is significantly more capable than the original.

A question to those who still use it: does it still have features that
make it worthwhile compared to other tools, or do you stay with it out
of familiarity/inertia? I haven't checked out the competition over the
last five or six years so I don't know if it has been superseded.

gc