How safe is the data in the datagrid?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 17 13:32:06 EDT 2010

I think you will have to eventually either dump your data to a text file whenever it's modified, or else if you intend to produce a compiled app, consider having your main app as a stack attached to your startup app, which cannot be modified. That way you can simply store the contents in a custom property in the datagrid, which is what I do.

Bob