Multiple revCursors stacks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 16 21:02:35 EDT 2010

On 8/16/10 2:01 PM, Hershel Fisch wrote:
> Hi and thanks, as of now there are no subStacks in my stack starting with
> "rev"
> And the error is as follows "
> A stack "revHelpPopup" in file /Application/Revolution
> Enterprise/4.0.0-dp-4/Toolset/revdocumentationlibrary.rev
> is already in memory. The Revolution UI does not
> distinguish stacks which have identical names, so editing
> these stack files while both are in memory could result in
> data loss.
> "
> Thanks in advanced, Hershel

I can repeat the error when I suspend development tools and then return
to the IDE. I think it's a minor bug. Clicking "Okay" to get out won't
hurt anything, the error is spurious. If you feel like it, you could
report it in the QCC (<quality.runrev.com>) and mark it as "minor". If I
knew whether that stack was required in the docs I'd say delete it, but
I'm not sure.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com