Is it possible to copy and paste html links from a browser, orMS Word, into a Rev app?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Aug 16 20:36:10 EDT 2010

Jonathan-

> Hmmmmm

> Would you mind trying copying from ms word? I have a hunch that
> microsoft is at the heart of my plight.

Verified here. Good old Microsoft. The links are underlined and blue
but not linked. Neither the html nor the rtf data contain the links.
Normally I'd advise dropping Word and going with something more
reasonable, but I don't suppose that's an option for you. FWIW you
can't paste them into WordPad either.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net