Is it possible to copy and paste html links from a browser, or MS Word, into a Rev app?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 16 17:54:38 EDT 2010

On 8/16/10 3:49 PM, Jonathan Lynch wrote:
> I am trying to figure out how to copy text that contains a link into a Rev
> field, such that the link information is preserved. It seems that some
> formatting, such as bolding, text size, and text font are preserved, but
> that link information is entirely stripped out.
>
> Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something obvious?

If the links are really in there, they should be in the htmltext of the
clipboard, i.e.:
  set the htmltext of fld x to the clipboardData["html"]

That will put the underlines and links into the field, but you'll have
to handle the actual navigation after a click by examining the parameter
passed in the linkClicked message and figuring out what to do.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com