[OT] Dead video card

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 16 16:16:28 EDT 2010

Richmond, it is my experience that only certain video cards would work in those G4 towers, and different G4 towers may only support certain video cards. In other words, I have had video cards that worked in one model G4 tower that would NOT work in another, same bus design.

I would definitely do some research before popping for one on eBay.

Bob