[HELP] anyone have a simple handler to add a control to a group programatically?

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 14:23:02 EDT 2010

On Aug 12, 2010, at 11:28 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> Thanks for the tip on revNavigator, just tried it out and seems to
> work most of the time but I did find a few instances of the changes
> I made in it not being reflected in the Application Browser.

The Application Browser sometimes doesn't update until you click the
little round circular-arrows button at the bottom of its window. I
haven't found what the recipe is for when it updates or not -- this is
not just when using revNavigator -- but if something isn't the way I
expect it to be in the A.B. I always click the refresh button before
getting worried.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com