Multiple revCursors stacks

Hershel Fisch hershrev at syp2u4c.com
Wed Aug 11 16:12:43 EDT 2010

Hi and thanks,
Sorry didn't express myself properly, so I'll try to elaborate a bit,
When I open RunRev everything sounds fine, I then open my App. A message
comes up saying "A stack "revMacCursors" is already in memory. The
Revolution UI does not distinguish stacks which have identical names,so
editing these stack files  while both are in memory could result in data
loss." with an "ok" btn.
I hit "ok" the app. Opens up, then I go to the application browser I see
multiple substacks of "revCursors" and multi mainStacks of "revMacCursors".
Now, which one do I delete, Since there is no date on them?
Thanks in advanced, Hershel