teaser

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Aug 11 09:38:15 EDT 2010

Shao Sean,

You Rock!!!

These are such time savers that I think I could put them into use right now.
Congratulations on very elegant design (loved the callbacks) and overall
developer friendliness. I look forward for the time when these will be
available.

If you have the inclination, please share with us how did you add a control
to the toolbar as well, I liked that.

Cheers
andre