ListMagic Users: Cannot import LM data with the status of checkboxes

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Tue Aug 10 12:06:19 EDT 2010

I love List Magic. It makes it extremely easy to make lists in Rev apps.
After using the syntax given in the docs to export and then import LM lists,
I found that the status of the checkboxes in the second header are not being
imported when you import the list back into your app. Has any LM users run
into this problem?

If so, how did you deal with it? I would be happy to share my export and
import scripts to compare notes about this problem!