Multi-dimensional arrays, tutorial?

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Tue Aug 10 03:53:45 EDT 2010

Can someone point me to an explanation or tutorial on using
multi-dimensional arrays, and specifically persistence between sessions?
Okay, so I'm a trifle late to the party but I am here now!

I am making no headway at all from such information as I can find in the dox
so obviously I have my fundamentals in a twist... For example 'put pData
into the databaseArray[pCompany][pPerson][pName] of this stack' ain't
co-operating.

tia

Hugh