Creating a folder using get specialFolderPath

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Aug 9 14:39:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

It is not entirely clear to me what you want. Why exactly did you choose to glue specialFolderPath("home") and specialFolderPath("asup") together? Have you actually checked what the two return?

Also, you might need to check that folders actually exist. If they don't exist, create them.

set the itemdel to slash
repeat with x = 2 to number of items of myPath
	if not (there is a folder (item 1 to x of myPath)) then
		create folder (item 1 to x of myPath)
	end if
end repeat

Use the above repeat loop with folder paths only. Temporarily remove the file name from the path if necessary.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com