Moving forward

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Aug 9 09:08:42 EDT 2010

The following quotes has helped me through the ups and downs of business and life over the years. Thought I'd share it.

"If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; build anyway."

- Mother Teresa