revVideoGrabber: stop preview doesn't hide video window

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Sun Aug 8 05:05:49 EDT 2010

Thanks, Stephen and Richard.

Because I'm selfishly focused on my immediate needs, can you clarify "long
grabs" and "problems"?  Are long grabs like Stephen's two hours, or would five
minutes qualify?  Are problems sync drift, or crashing, or memory leaks, or...
something else?

My application will probably not be doing more than a few minutes per clip -
but it will be doing lots and lots of them over a day. Obviously I'll be
testing this for myself - but it would be good to have tips on what to look
out for.

Many thanks,

Ben