Saving data in List Magic tables

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Thu Aug 5 10:10:26 EDT 2010

I have a standalone consisting of a splash stack and an app stack. I have set
up a script that the user can insert some information into two tables - one
for students and one for adults. These tables are on two different cards in
my app stack.

I have been testing my standalone on Windows XP where it was installed in
the AllUsersAppData directory using an installer program.  I tried the
following script for the card that has the student list:

on closeCard
   Save "School Report" as "\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data"
end closeCard

But this does not save the data in the two tables!  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated!