[revServer] process timeout issue

Jeff Massung massung at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 19:22:07 EDT 2010

Kevin,

Thanks for the reply. Honestly, I didn't expect it (but was secretly
hoping). I don't really want to comment on much, there was certainly honesty
in your tone and words, and I thank you for that.

In the end, I *really* want Rev to succeed and grow. You have no idea how
excited I was when I heard of the 5.0 features and how disappointed I was
when I heard it was being pushed back (reasons understandable). Like I said
in my post, I actually enjoy using Rev; it's fun.

Look to the future. Don't look backwards for anything other than a little
hindsight guidance.

Cheers,

Jeff M.