[RevServer tips] Spreading the load or why wise developers use asynchronous workflows

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Wed Aug 4 17:29:41 EDT 2010

Please, follow the Andre's and Jeff's explainations as closely as possibe. It's realy important, if you don't want to get your dbs and, secondly, your accounts hacked in just some attempts.

Best, Pierre

RIA or Web served n-tier apps don't never need to provide a public access to SQL back-end. In setting the SQL servers to allow localhost or LAN access only via application's servers or cgis, we are sure to get the best from our SQL db without having to care about unneeded security glichies.