[RevServer tips] Spreading the load or why wise developers use asynchronous workflows

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 15:59:51 EDT 2010

Excellent article, Andre - perhaps you should expand it with a stern warning for people who want to access their remote database directly, rather than going througha cgi? That's also one of those coming-from-the-desktop practices that need to be taken care of once and for all, IMO :-)

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====