[RevServer tips] Spreading the load or why wise developers use asynchronous workflows

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 13:09:35 EDT 2010

Wayne,

Someone on this forum might be able to find room for improvement in your data processing program. You might want to put it out as a challenge to see what others can do with it.

Mike

Wayne wrote:

This is all very interesting to me because I am interested in moving a
desktop app that processes datafiles up to 100,000 lines which can mean for
each line comparing against the remainder (in reality sorts cust this down a
great deal), but this can run for minutes on a desktop app and I have got to
cut it down into asynchronous processing as per your article...