[revServer] process timeout issue

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 10:21:31 EDT 2010

Andre,

In your tests you've  found cases where there is no timeout problem. What we need now are cases where there is a timeout problem. Then we (meaning you, Pierre, Oliver, Jerry and others) can figure out what triggers the problem.

As the great American philosopher, Rodney King, asked:

"Why can't we all just get along?"

Mike