[revServer] process timeout issue

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Aug 2 13:08:24 EDT 2010

Pierre,

Time is not on our side with regard to testing a new revServer solution with the idea of inclusion in the released version of Rodeo. We have not been privy to any preview or even rumor of development on revServer. We don't have to test PHP or work with their team to have a solution for Rodeo. PHP does what we need it to do now. So much for Rodeo and revServer. That's certainly not the end of the world for anyone. Far from it.

Hopefully something fruitful can come of this discussion, however. Maybe some development might get done on revServer and actually released. I use revSelect for plenty of other chores in other apps (mostly my own utilities), so I would love this.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Follow the Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/discuss-among-yourselves-0