MacBook core i7 : a real powerfull laptop or a sadly build toy ?

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 11:33:07 EDT 2010

Thanks for the heads up, Pierre.  If I replaced my MBP (unlikely since
it is almost new), I probably would have gone for the high end one.
Now I'll be thinking twice.

  BTW, have you tried lifting the MBP up from the table surface a
little?  I put those little circular felt furniture pads (the ones
with self-adhesive built in) on the bottom of my MBPs to raise the
laptop up slightly more than the Apple-installed "feet" do and find
that really helps with heat dissipation.  YMMV.