[ANN] Control tRev's Browser default action via Magic Menus

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Apr 30 14:14:00 EDT 2010

<unsolicited testimonial>
If any Rev user hasn't tried Jerry's fantastic product, he/she should. This
isn't just a one-time purchase - it's a ticket to really convenient and
intuitive scripting aids that transforms your workflow - lets you think,
then code and compile with incredible speed. Jerry's decades of editor
design, his incredibly creative interface hooks, frequent auto-installed
updates and his crafty little agents take the editing experience to a new
level.   I don't know of ANY other application that is so actively updated
 - I would call it a "Dynamic Application" and I always look forward to
those feature Fridays where I have no idea what Jerry's come up with next.

And finally, I appreciate a product where the author 'eats his own dog food'
- i.e.  tRev is used to edit tRev and Jerry *uses it every day*.  He
responds quickly to bug fixes and offers this product at a price I would pay
more for...

did I say I liked tRev?

sqb
</unsolicited testimonial>