OT Exporting movie clip to stills

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Apr 29 15:24:54 EDT 2010

This is very cool!  Unfortunately I don't get any stills in the folder on the desktop, don't know where the breakdown might be (the folder is there, though).  But the idea is great and shows how easily a solution can be crafted by someone with the chops to do so.

I'm using a MacBook Pro OS X 10.6.3 and QuickTime 7 (Pro) or Quicktime X (is it?) for other viewing.

Thanks so much for having a go at this.

Mark