[OT] GameOver Mr. Jobs

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Apr 29 15:21:42 EDT 2010

I actually had the opportunity (well obligation seeing I was one of the crew on a United States warship at the time) to visit Sydney, and being a young sailor who visited nude beaches every chance I could get, I spent a couple hours there. It was quite beautiful, even then. It may no longer be a nude beach, and from the photos it looks a great deal more developed than it was back then. It took some doing to get there.

Now that I've "come to my senses" (which may not necessarily be a good thing) I don't visit nude beaches anymore. And given the apparent effect that entropy has had on my physique, I suspect those who frequent nude beaches these days are thankful about this turn of events. LOL!

Bob