Card cut off at bottom because of menu

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Thu Apr 29 10:21:24 EDT 2010

When I started developing my app, I read on the RevList that it was best NOT
to check the Set as stack Menu bar. This would allow space for the Windows
Menu so you would not have any unexpected surprises later when you set the
menu for Windows. So, I followed that advice in working on the Mac with Rev
Enterprise 4.0 for the past five months.

Before I made my latest standalone I finally checked the Set as stack Menu
bar in the Menu Builder to remove the unsightly Windows Menu from my app. I
also checked the Preview in Menu Bar.

After making the standalone, I tried Mac version of my app. I found that the
card had shifted down cutting off some of my buttons at the bottom. Worse
yet the upper 1/4 inch of my card had a green color band that came from the
introductory card that was all green.

I checked the archives and found that this have been a problem since 2003 or
2004. I was under the impression that this problem had been fixed!
So there are two questions? What am I doing wrong? Is there a workaround for
this problem?