OT Exporting movie clip to stills

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 28 11:35:24 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

Open a movie in QuickTime, select a frame somewere in the movie,
choose Copy from the Edit menu, paste in Word or TextEdit.

I know it works in Mac OS X, it might also work in Windows.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 28 apr 2010, om 17:30 heeft Mark Swindell het volgende geschreven: