User Extensions/Externals

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 28 06:34:01 EDT 2010

Graham & Heather Harrison,

Why would you want to access this from a rev script? Once you deploy
your software, no one is interested in your My Revolution Enterprise/
Studio folder.

What exactly do you want to do?

Inside the IDE, you can call the choosecustomizationpath command.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 28 apr 2010, om 08:00 heeft Graham & Heather Harrison het volgende
geschreven: