What's the situation in the end, and what is to be done?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 04:36:37 EDT 2010

  On 28/04/2010 09:47, Peter Alcibiades wrote:

> Please someone, say something!

As far as I can see the above is the biggest problem of
all.

Either be "warm and cuddly" and responsive to you
clients' wishes, and demonstrate that you are listening
(what's the phrase; "put your money where your mouth is" ?
perhaps; only there's no mouth),

or

state "we really aren't interested in what you have to say,
it is our product and we already have a vision of how it is going to
develop regardless of your opinions."

Then, at the very least, we can all 'pack our bags and go home'.