New to the Revolution

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 22:36:43 EDT 2010

Since you are a developer that probably has a keen eye for user
appeal...

Here are some very dramatic stacks that are inspiring.  Scott Rossi is
humble enough not to mention them, so I will.

Tactile Media is his company
Below is the link to a page of very cool stacks that should get you
excited.

These are a collection of Revolution stacks done by a pro.
You might choose Ball Clock as your first peek.  Go ahead, drag it
around, then smile.

http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/software/tutorial_thumbs.html

Welcome to a very active and supportive community!
Ask away.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas