where is RevWeb for linux?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 04:14:02 EDT 2010

I believe Richmond is putting forward a conspiracy theory that unscrupulous
individuals at RunRev are carrying out backyard appendectomies on little
used Rev components. I assume he believes they are then sold on the black
market. and if I understand correctly, Steve Jobs frequents such places and
at some future time will carry out a reverse appendectomy on iPads so as to
add missing features.

I'm sure Richmond will chime in with the finer details ;-)))