Mac Scrolling

Graham & Heather Harrison crw at nosirrah.com
Fri Apr 23 04:50:03 EDT 2010

Bill

1) & 2) I have to double-click in the channel (between thumb and end) to get the action which should be precipitated by one click. The ignoring of the first click is a proposition raised by Jacqueline.

3) I have "Jump to here" and "smooth scrolling" set, and it always jumps a set distance (about 1/8 as shown in the Properties Inspector). This action is certainly not subtle when there is a long list and it jumps a small way when I (double) click at the bottom.

This happens in every rev application including the Application Browser and Script Editing. It happens in InfoWallet even though that brings its own rev machine.

Capiche?