Scrolling in image

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 19:43:54 EDT 2010

Group the image, set the size of the group to the size of the  card
and lock it's position. You can then add scrollbars.

If you want more 'direct' mouse interaction take a look at the Grab
command in the dictionary, or wait for one of the other members to
post some more sophisticated code for grabbing and moving objects...

Ian