Naming Custom Properties

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Apr 16 17:19:54 EDT 2010

In naming custom props and vars, I try to avoid anything that might 'look'
like any function or command name, not starting with a number, and using
underscore or dash instead of spaces.

However array key names  ( myArray["text"] ) seem to be able to work against
some of these rules (as long as quotes are used).