Naming Custom Properties

Gregory Lypny GREGORY.LYPNY at VIDEOTRON.CA
Fri Apr 16 13:24:43 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I vaguely, very vaguely, recall that a custom property should have a name that is different from the variable to which it is being set.  So, for example, if myArray is the variable, then

	set the myPropArray of this stack to myArray

is fine, but

	set the myArray of this stack to myArray

does not set anything apparently.  I waisted a big chunk (no xTalk pun intended) of time rediscovering that, and I'd just like to confirm that that is the case.  I'm also wondering whether anyone can point me to where this convention is discussed in the Users Guide or built-in dictionary.

Regards,

	Gregory