How to generate a runnable Mac standalone from Windows

Douglas dougtechie at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 16:56:53 EDT 2010

Hi Kay,
I agree with some of your comments, but in Richard's case it is
irrelevant, as he specifically wants his installer to install both
flavours to the same destination - such as a USB flash drive
Unfortunately most USB drives are formatted in FAT or FAT32 - can these
file systems even recognise the executable bit?

How many car owners don't know how to test the tyre pressure. (or even
know that you are supposed to!)
There is water in the engine? - where?
etc. etc.

Computer users are just the same -
What do you mean I shouldn't have washed it?
You never told me there was a switch at the back!
etc. etc.

Brains are an optional extra, no matter what people are doing.

Douglas