specialFolderPath

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 14 13:12:51 EDT 2010

Klaus on-rev wrote:

> Rev uses always the SLASH / as a path delimiter internaylly on ALL platforms!
> You only need to use the backslash if you use a pathname inside of a SHELL command on windows.

Which brings up an interface question. My app lets users choose a folder
and then displays the folder path in a field. I've never bothered to
change it in the past, but now I'm wondering if I should translate all
the slashes to backslashes just for display on Windows, and then change
them back to regular slashes in the script when I need to work with the
path.

What do others do?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com