Revlet as backend tool

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Tue Apr 13 14:43:23 EDT 2010

Thanks for your responses, Michael, Richard and Andre.

I realized some things weren't very clear in my post. The revlet is not intended for the iPhone users to use or see. It is a backend tool. The person who writes the content has to start the script after he is done updating the site in Flashblocks.

Ideally, I want to add as few steps as possible. If the script creates its HTML-files on the local computer and he has to upload them using FTP, he probably will not bother to use it every time he needs to.

Using Rev CGI instead of a revlet is an idea. Still, I like to avoid it if possible. I don't know if the ISP allows the Rev engine to be installed.

So I think I'll try the libURLftpUpload command.

Terry

Op 13 apr 2010, om 19:00 heeft use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com het volgende geschreven: