Revlet as backend tool

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Apr 13 12:07:43 EDT 2010

Terry,

Like the others, I suspect your best option is a CGI and not a RevWeb
installation. This will make it easier to read and generate files since
everything will run on the server. Doing file manipulation on servers from a
client point of view can be tricky.

Now, moving further, remember to checkout the following things when you
reach the point of generating your web ui for the iphone itself:

* The viewport tag
* iUI javascript library

Those two cool technologies will make your iPhone HTML better and more
beautiful.

Cheers
andre