[OT] What's an iPad?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Apr 11 13:29:04 EDT 2010

The iPad is a chance for people who can not speak to be able to Afford and Use an inexpensive and sexy device to speak for them as in my iPad application "I Can Speak". For the first time in history someone can buy a speech device for less than the typical $5,000 to $10,000.

The IPad is a wonderful opportunity for good software that looks great and is intuitive to use. As a designer, prototyper, and developer it breathes new life into my entire business.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.com/app/i-can-speak

DeMoted - Have you DeMoted Someone today?
http://demoted.lazyriver.on-rev.com

DeMoted on the iTune App Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/demoted/id355925236?mt=8