Replace command

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Apr 10 14:51:51 EDT 2010

Peter,

As David pointed out, you can do that easily with the replace command.
I thought I'll mention this to avoid confusion.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Share the clipboard of your computer with other computers on a local
network with Clipboard Link
http://clipbaordlink.economy-x-talk.com

Op 10 apr 2010, om 20:28 heeft Peter Brigham MD het volgende geschreven: