Question about RevMobile

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sat Apr 10 12:15:11 EDT 2010

Hi Rand,

The other way to go against all of this ?

Just code more web apps directly targeted to mobiles devices. If this
way will probably not feet all the expected needs in about "Gaming
softs", i'm confident in the fact that's will be the most productive
response able to target 97% of the B2B market's expectations and real
needs and irev is definitivelly the right tech in about this :-)

Why would it not be the right way to go too in about research
contextes and projects ?

Best Regards, P.