revMobile

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Fri Apr 9 03:11:34 EDT 2010

In the post : "Cross-platform software toolkits have never — ever — produced top-notch native apps for Apple platforms. Not for the classic Mac OS, not for Mac OS X". I think that about RunRev. For a Mac user it is the race to the bottom. Now, to build my applications, I do to build a large part of the interface...
René