revMobile

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu Apr 8 20:34:21 EDT 2010

This link is interesting:

    http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=1250946

In the post referenced above, the multi-platform aspect of pre-compilers is called out as one of the main reasons for the new rule. This is worth a read and from one of the foremost finders of software developers which these days means iPhone and iPad.

The crew in Scotland are usually very conservative in their approach in most matters. So, would be surprised if they've painted themselves into a corner.

As far as "the team" being way ahead of us...this late breaking news. It's not a question of lack of technical chops or foresight.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch