lowering CPU cycles?

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:51:00 EDT 2010

Hello folks,
This should be the last of my questions for awhile (hopefully).

I'm doing some pretty intensive data processing while running in a
repeat loop, which causes the CPU cycles to jump up to 100% for the
duration of a fairly lengthy run period. Memory consumption seems to
be fine and the app remains plenty responsive with a "wait with
messages" inside the loop.

My question is how can I go about making this app more CPU friendly
(and hopefully without slowing things down terribly) ?

Best regards,
David C.