[UPDATE] WeCode Libraries stack

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Apr 3 21:00:48 EDT 2010

Hello Folks,

I've updated http://wecode.org/libraries/wecodelib.reg.gz now it can handle
descriptions and summaries, it will also remember you and your libraries so
that updating them is even easier.

WeCode Libraries is a solution for installing libaries and their
dependencies. Like popular unix packaging systems or popular library
packaging system for other languages (such as rubygems), WeCode Libraries
can install libraries for you with a single command. With this tool, you can
pick a library and have all its dependencies downloaded and organized in
your HD with a single command.

So far, there are only my libs in there but I hope other developers will
pick this tool as well. You don't need to change anything on your library,
just pick the stack, fill the information and press "Add library", then, it
is available for all users. With ONE command, the users can download, save
and put into use your library.

Libraries can have multiple versions and refer to each other, so we can now
easily build code that depend on each other without entering dependency
hell.

During the next days I will be updating the pages, adding screen casts,
updated lessons and spreading the word. Come join me and have peace of mind
dealing with libraries!!!

http://wecode.org/libraries/

Cheers
andre