Java applets & Revlets

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Sep 24 13:31:51 EDT 2009

You may be the first to try this. Revlets are still an Alpha product.
The silence from the list doesn't necessarily mean 'We are ignoring
you'. It means 'we don't have anything to say about it'. or 'We
haven't tried this yet."

The Runrev team isn't obligated to troll this list; but they
occasionally drop in and comment.

The On-Rev and Revlet features are still greatly under-documented.
Hopefully which specific features that 'do' work and not work will be
noted more clearly in future, online documentation.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev