Full screen?

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Mon Sep 21 11:07:11 EDT 2009

Arthur Rann wrote:

> Hi,
> How do I make my RR stack run full screen? I don't want to stretch
> things to
> meet the screen, I want to enter a 'full screen mode' like most video
> games
> do, where it temporarily sets the user's monitor resolution to 1024x768
> or
> something like that.

This has been discussed many times over the years on this list including the
wisdom of changing a user's resolution, as well as different ways to do it
on PC and Mac. In Rev got to Help -> Revolution Search Engine -> Nable
(Selectable from the second tab) and then type "screen resolution" and the
green go button.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini