GLX Application Framework & revLets

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Sep 17 22:16:30 EDT 2009

On Sep 17, 2009, at 9:14 PM, Len Morgan wrote:

> Would the GLX AF work as the basis of a revLet?  Is there a
> compelling reason NOT to do this?
>
> Just curious....

Currently no. Could it? Possibly. I imagine it could be added as an
packaging option and then the Application Package could do whatever
was necessary to make a revLet, just as it does when building a
standalone or updater. I think someone with a real need for this would
have to investigate though. I currently don't need this and I'm
guessing it will be a bit of work to figure out a generalized way of
converting a desktop app to a revlet.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems